Profile and Background of ZECO
ZECO is an international engineering consulting company, dealing mainly with the mechanical engineering sector (including automotive and aeronautics). It is targeting companies that would like to outsource some of their design, analysis or Research and Development (R&D) tasks and take advantage of the expertise ZECO can offer. Our aim is to help our clients achieve their technical and financial targets efficiently and on time, following the highest standards. That way our clients can be sure that their final products will meet their expectations with the minimum development cost possible.
ZECO has experience in working both in isolation and in full cooperation with the client, depending on the requirements of each project. That means that our clients can either select to give a complete project to ZECO and then just expect the result, or request ZECO to cooperate more closely with their engineering departments, thus transferring some of ZECO's expertise to them. Either way has its benefits and of course, depending on the project, both can be combined to some extend. In both cases, ZECO has a wide experience in tele-collaboration, guaranteeing fast, reliable and efficient communication with minimum cost.
The owner of ZECO is Dr Ioannis Zotos, a mechanical engineer with many years of experience in various R&D projects in mechanical engineering. This experience ranges from aeronautics to automotive and from high precision machines to tribology. At the same time, a wide network of experienced employees and external collaborators guarantee the coverage of an even wider portfolio of engineering services. Everyone in ZECO has high degrees from well known universities, combined with working experience in various projects. Hence ZECO can offer engineering consulting services in many engineering areas.
Following is a list of some of the clients of ZECO:
- SANKYO SEISAKUSHO: Manufacturer of high precision mechanisms (indexing machines, parts feeders, machine tool units).
- INASCO HELLAS: High technology industrial SME, specializing in aeronautics and advanced materials and manufacturing processes. The cooperation with this client lead to continuous collaboration with the biggest aircraft manufacturers and respective SMEs and universities in Europe
- Korres Engineering: Engineering company specializing in large infrastructure projects.
- TDI (TechnoDynamics Inc): Japanese engineering design company for high speed automation technology.
- NeaPoli: The leading environmental design and engineering consultancy in Malaysia.